Here at Quail, we want to assure you that the safety and well being of your children is always on our mind.
Children ages 0 through fourth grade will never be released after class or services, an adult must pick the children up.
- Infants through kindergarten are checked in using the computer kiosks in the foyer of the preschool. If you are a first time visitor, you can click here to register for that system.
- When picking up your child present parent’s security badge to the teacher. Please remember we will only release the child to an adult who has the security badge.
Please do not bring your child to class if they have had any of the following with the last 24 hours…
- Green runny nose
- Any Contagious Disease
- Rash (not including diaper rash)
- For children being treated with an antibiotic, please wait 24 hours before returning them to class.
- Lice - children must be free and clear of any signs of lice.
Parent Volunteer Policy
- Our Children's Ministry is a Co-Op Ministry
- Parents are expected to volunteer in their child's class once a quarter in our Children's Department. This is for 0 - Kindergarten.
Children in Worship Service
- Parents wishing to keep small children with them during the service can use our Cafe or Parent's room next to the infant nursery where the service is televised. We ask that parents who keep kids in the sanctuary exit to one of these areas should thier child become noisy or need to be mobile.